Spring wouldn’t be spring without a ‘blossom and blue sky’ photo, would it!
If you look closely I even managed to capture a jet too.
There is a ‘tag’ doing the rounds on Instagram at the moment where you are asked to give twenty facts about yourself so that everyone finds out a little more about you.
Having taken part in it on IG I thought it might be fun to share it here on the blog too.
Apologies to any blog friends who are also IG friends and have heard it all before.
1. I’ve been married for almost 34 years (to the same man 😉 ).
2. I have two amazing grown-up children, a son and a daughter and now a lovely son-in-law too.
3. I have been a full time mum for most of my life but before kids I worked in a bank. I hated it, there is nothing creative about banking!
4. I have always loved numbers, maths was my favourite subject at school. This was probably how I ended up in a bank and also why I love amigurumi crochet so much, lots of counting!
5. I’m a committed vegetarian, I believe all animals have a right to a long happy life.
6. I abhor cruelty to animals.
7. I love flowers especially sunflowers.
8. Green is my favourite colour.
9. Rabbits are my favourite animals.
10. 8 + 9 = how I got my name.
11. I’m a chocoholic!
12. I’m brutally honest, a good friend once said I was honest to the point of bluntness!
13. I could quite happily eat pasta every day.
14. I couldn’t live without mascara or handcream.
15. Raspberry Beret by Prince is my favourite song.
16. Apart from my home, my most favourite place to be is the south of France.
17. I’m left-handed.
18. I believe that The Lion King is the best film ever.
19. I love Springtime.
20. My garden is my sanctuary.
I’m sure there are a few things in there that you already knew about me but it was a bit of fun to do.
Maybe some of you reading this would like to join in too!
All the photos in this post are of what has been going on in my garden and craft room today.
Thanks as always for dropping by and for all your much appreciated comments, enjoy the rest of your week! 🙂