I’ve spent some of the rather wet weekend doing a bit of crochet. Not sure what all these little pieces will become, some corsages, some maybe added to bags, we’ll have to wait and see. They have all been made from the same ball of yarn, it’s Kingcole Riot which is 30% wool/70% acrylic. It has a lovely feel and you get quite a good stretch of colour before it changes. There are quite a few different shades in it, I like this one as the colours are quite suitable for this time of year, dare I say the word, autumnal (I’m getting there!!). Although the weather here this morning is warm and sunny I have to admit I now can see the change in the season happening.
Now, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Lisette from HandMaid Liset and I have been asked to answer the following questions.
4 things in my bag. (sorry this is going to be very boring, nothing exciting in there)
– mobile phone
4 things in my desk drawer.
– don’t have a desk!
4 favourite things in my bedroom.
– photos of my son and daughter.
– my rabbit soft toys.
– stash of yarn!!!
– my jewellery.
4 nice things at this moment.
– happy and healthy family!
– sun is shining as I write this.
– my home grown tomatoes.
– new yarns and fabric.
4 songs that keep popping into my head. (not sure if my answers are meant to be songs of the moment or my all time favourites)
– Raspberry Beret ~ Prince.
– Chocolate ~ Snow Patrol. (all Snow Patrol songs if I’m honest)
– Dog Days Are Over ~ Florence + the Machine.
– New York ~ Paloma Faith. (I could keep going I love lots of music)
4 things you didn’t know about me.
– I was awarded a Blue Peter badge.
– I’m married 29 years.
– I have brown eyes.
– I worked in a bank and left to become a mother and never went back(thank goodness for motherhood!).
Now I’m supposed to tag 4 more people but as I always do with awards/tags I’m going to offer it to anyone on my blogroll or indeed anyone reading this as I don’t want to single out 4 blogs. So please feel free to pick it up if you want to! Thanks again to Lisette for thinking about me!
Have a great week everyone!!! 🙂